Saturday, July 07, 2007

Blogging our way back onto the internet...

Hi everyone. I just wanted to post a brief message to let you know I will be blogging our way back onto the internet... :)

The past eight weeks have been chaotic to say the least. We have entertained four groups of visitors and seen a lot of other stuff even in between those visits!! There is so much to share with you and my only wish is that I could keep up with it in regular time. Nonetheless, I am sure you will still enjoy reading about our adventures and seeing photos of Ambrose and his memorable stay in Germany. He is definitely getting big and he learns new stuff every day. We couldn't ask for a better little traveler!

Now I must stop procrastinating and begin getting our blog up to date. Keep checking back over the next week or so and you are bound to find updates. I want to catch us back up before Mark and Belle arrive on July 19th. We will travel with them to Belgium. And now... back to your regularly scheduled blog. ;)

1 comment:

shamers said...

so glad you're back! we've missed your updates. hope things are still well there....
mannings