Sunday, March 18, 2007

Bathtime for Bonzo.

Here is a bathtime clip of Ambrose... I will add another bathtime clip to this post once it finishes uploading to Google Video. I just couldn't wait for both to be done uploading and we like both videos for different reasons. Both videos were taken earlier this evening. Grandma Belle sent us some cool dryer balls. Ambrose has found a second use for them- playing Enjoy!!

Trier entry to follow by tomorrow... Not sure if I have enough energy to finish it tonight. Trier photo album can be viewed on Ambrose's personal Shutterfly site:

http://ambrose.shutterfly.com

There is a password. Here is the password hint - It is a part of who he is...

If you don't know it or can't seem remember it, drop me an email. I must have at least a shred of security. Afterall, I am the daughter of a federal agent!! One more reminder- password is all lowercase.



No comments: