BAM!! How do you like them apples wicked German internet... I have mastered your evil ploys to deter my video activies! Es geht sehr gut now?? ahahahahahaha
OK. Sorry, just had to get that out of my system... I finally figured out how to get Google video to STAY in English and stop changing back to German.... bloody Americans! I had to change my country of choice from USA to UK. All of a sudden *Poof* no more problems with the language changing back to German! Go figure.
All the current videos are now posted to the blog. If you watched the ball video when it was in the right column of the blog, I recommend watching it again-- the image is more clear and the video won't get cut off. For some reason, Dropshots was not showing you the entire video. ANYWAY, didn't want anyone to miss Ambrose at his finest. :)
Stay tuned this weekend for additional photos and video... I plan to take some footage on the playground with Dad after work tomorrow and during our weekend visit to the birthplace of St. Ambrose - Trier, Germany. I was hoping to convince Mark that we need to take advantage of our long weekend by taking a 'day' trip either to Milan (also for St. Ambrose) or Tyburn- the site of St. Edmund Campion's martyrdom... He doesn't seem so spontaneously convinced-- I mean, come on Moo- we're in Europe... let's get a little *crazy* and fly to England or Italy for the day! I mean how much closer can we get, right??
Alright, Ambrose's Mom needs some sleep now. Thankfully I don't have to drive Dad to work tomorrow. Phew!
Buona notte!

No comments:
Post a Comment