One more pictures of Ambrose enjoying his cookie.
Ambrose and Dad hang out while Mom fixes dinner.
Mom and Dad BOTH get a break at last... Ambrose watches his favorite episode of The Backyardigans: 'Secret Agent'.
One more thing... Unlike in Arlington, there are waaay more girls Ambrose's age than boys! He usually hangs out with his 'girlfriends' Katy and Zoe. His only 'buddy' is Gregory... So, as you can imagine Ambrose is always grateful when his 'wingman' Gregory comes out! If you go check out 'Katy's Blog', you will see some pictures of Ambrose with his favorite friends in Germany. :) 'Katy's Blog' is listed in our Blog 'Links' section. Last week we had a playdate with Katy and Zoe, and we also took a trip to IKEA with Katy, Zoe and Gregory. Katy's Mom posted some great pics! Go check them out when you get a chance... kathrynwhite.blogspot.com Hope you don't mind if I share the link, Jenn!

2 comments:
Great blog! Looking forward to checking in on you guys!
Wow, Ambrose has gotten so big! Keep the pics coming and I will send some as soon as I can.
Post a Comment