Monday, January 29, 2007

The Talker

Today Ambrose was in a much better mood. He also took a three hour nap, which is always good news!! When Dad returned home this evening, Ambrose was in good spirits and greeted him with 'da da da da'... AND when we opened his newest books from Amazon package he was beaming! More books!!!

He especially liked his 'Bear and Ball' book. He was flipping the pages in his new books and making noise as if he were reading them... a total chatterbox! He even said 'ball' and pointed to the ball in his 'Bear and Ball' book. I took a little bit of video on my camera, but I'm not sure if that will upload to the blog... I'll have to see if I can figure it out. In the meantime, check out a few pictures from today.

Ambrose inspects his piece of toast... gee, Aunt Kim... I wonder where he gets that from?? LOL

I guess it is okay to eat...Ambrose was so good today, he played for awhile with his books and Mom got to rest up and recover from her cold... Dad commences the bedtime routine after getting Ambrose in his jammers... A few stories, then off to bed!!

1 comment:

Regina Gramss said...

The picture of Ambrose and daddy is just so precious! How great that he can amuse himself with books! Maybe I can send Lukas over so he can learn to do that too!