Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Catching Up...

Well, I intended to write a couple entries a week. Unfortunately, I am already severely behind! We have a new camera now, so I've started taking pictures again. Rather than try to catch up on everything I have not posted, I need to start from today. Otherwise, I will never get ahead!

This afternoon I was steaming cleaning some of our carpet upstairs. Our third floor hadn't been cleaned since we moved in and as many of you know... we had the wrath of a stomach virus in our house last month. I thought I was in hell! Anyway, the only way to do any vacuuming is to put Alice on my back. She loves that. :)

While I was cleaning, Ambrose proceeded to go in his closet and find things we had put away. He discoverd his Lancaster Barnstormers gear and insisted on wearing it today. So, I helped him suit up in his hat and shirt. He also found his Cylo Barnstormers mascot.

Here are a few pics of him ready for game time. He insisted winter was over. The snow stopped mom! It's time for baseball...





Tonight, Alice desperately needed a bath. Teething is wreaking havoc on her rumpus. Diaper rash!! So, I decided to put her in the sink for a bath. She had been taking baths with Ambrose, per his suggestion, but she was having so much fun one night that she took in a little water and has been scared to get back in the tub. I was hardly excited to fight her into the water, but she actually enjoyed it and played for quite some time. Mark was getting Ambrose ready for bed upstairs, so I snapped some photos while she relaxed in the warm water.





Hopefully there will be many posts to follow this year! We look forward to sharing more about what we are doing over the next several weeks and months. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Munson Fam said...

Ok wow, if that's your sink I am so jealous! Thats just about a tub size! Kids are soo cute, glad to see you are updating again!

shamers said...

She is absolutely lovely, Kelly. I hadn't seen a closeup of her before -- what a doll!

(And I too am jealous of your sink.)