Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In the Spotlight with The O'Neills

I am a volunteer webmaster for the Moms of North Arlington (MONA). As a member of MONA, I enjoy meeting lots of interesting new people. Ambrose meets new friends, too. We go to playgroups and other fun activities with local moms. We miss our MONA friends a lot.

Anyway, I was recently asked to be 'In the Spotlight', a monthly feature in the MONA newsletter. I answered a survey of questions and they were incorporated into a lovely feature of our family. You can view 'In the Spotlight with Kelly O'Neill' by following the instructions below...

Go to monanewsletter.notlong.com and click on "Click here to start download..." on the right side of the screen. It will download right to your hard drive.




Here is a picture of Ambrose with some of his favorite MONA pals. This was our last MONA playdate before heading to Germany. We had a fun afternoon parading around Clarendon with the kids in Halloween costumes. :)

No comments: